About the CIO 100 Symposium & Awards Ceremony
The annual CIO 100 Symposium & Awards Ceremony is a unique opportunity for our partners to create significant brand image and awareness for their companies among influential IT executives. By providing face-to-face networking time-on a formal and informal basis—this Symposium allows partners to position themselves as technology leaders – discovering attendees’ challenges and priorities and educating them about potential solutions.
The CIO 100 Symposium speaks directly to the reality of how IT organizations everywhere are evolving and where CIOs are concentrating their resources to take advantage of future opportunities. This exciting event also showcases the 2018 winners of the prestigious CIO 100 awards, which honor a range of innovative projects that solve some of the toughest business problems.
Interested in Sponsoring?
If you are interested in sponsoring the CIO 100 Symposium, or would just like to get some more information, contact your CIO sales executive or
Adam Dennison, SVP/Publisher, CIO
- CIO | Aerospace Corp.
- CIO | AT&T
- CIO | Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- CIO & SVP of Product | Cars.com
- CIO, VP | Citizens Bank & Trust
- EVP & CTO | Cox Communications, Inc.
- EVP & CIO | DIRECTV
- CIO | E & J Gallo Winery
- CIO | Glasses.com
- CIO | Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Group CIO & VP, IT | Johnson & Johnson
- VP & CIO | Raytheon
- VP & CIO | The MITRE Corporation
- CIO | The New York Times Co.
- Deputy CIO | The White House
- VP & CIO | Toyota Financial Services
- VP, IT | Verizon